One of the Utility in Windows 7 or 8 Operating System in the Startup Repair Tool.It is Designed to take Back up And runs When Windows Does not start due to damage of System Files.The Startup Repair Tool Can Automatically Repair problems such as missing or corrupted incompatible drivers,System Files ,Registry setting and boot configuration setting .if you are not sure about the startup problem,you should begin the troubleshooting by running Startup Repair.The startup repair Tool is located on the system Recovery Options Menu.It Might be possible that it is Stored in your hard disk if your computer has Preinstalled Recovery Options.
How To Startup Repair
1) Insert the Window 7 or 8 Disk
2) Restart the System and boot From the Disk by Pressing a key in a boot prompt .The Install Window Screen
3) Select Appropriate Language ,Time and currency format,Keyboard or input method from the respective drop-down list and click the Next button .The Install Now Screen appears
4) Click Repair Your Computer .The system Recovery Options Dialog Box
5) Select the Correct Operating System and click Next button .The Diagnosis and repair details link dialog box appears
6) Select Startup Repair From the System Recovery Options Menu .Windows will search for the problems .The Startup Repair is checking your system for problem screen
7) Click Startup Repair And wait Few Min
8) The Restart Your Computer To Complete.
9) Click the Click her for Diagnostic and Repair Details link .For More Information
10) Click Close Button
11) Click Finish button
Some Alternate Way to open System Restore Wizard
1) Click →Start →All Programs → Accessories → Command Prompt (CMD) → Type rstrui and Press Enter
if it successfully Repair your System ,You Need to reboot your Computer ..However ,if the Startup Repair is Unable to solve your problem such as to fix Hardware failures or certain types of virus attack ,You will Receive a message.This error message may request you to consent from Microsoft or You may Receive a message approaching an alternative troubleshooting such as to run system Restore.